Saturday 7 March 2009

I have a friend who is beautiful, generous, funny and loyal. There have been times in my life when I don't know I'd have got through without her. We've laughed with tears rolling down our face, cried with tears (and a bit of snot) running down our face, we've danced together (although I have to admit she put's me to shame), shopped together, been heartbroken together, and talked till our ears hurt or one of us fell asleep! It's a wonderful thing to have a friend who knows you inside out, who recognises that quiver in your voice means something is wrong. I know my life wouldn't be the same without her in it - and I want to say thank you. For everything. You know who you are missy!

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to have a friend like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet.
    I have a friend like that too. We live quite far apart ~ but she knows the minute she picks up the phone if there is something wrong.
    Those kind of friends are the best! XX

    ReplyDelete